Terms and Conditions
Welcome to IgboTrade.com, we are delighted to have you here.
IgboTrade is a service provided by HOSTMOSS Igbotrade.com (subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions set forth below). Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this website or any associated platforms.
This website is owned and operated by HOSTMOSS Igbotrade.com Nigeria Limited. For the purposes of this website and this terms and conditions document, “Site”, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer igbotrade.com or any associated platforms (which includes the mobile application for Android and iOS). This Terms and Conditions govern the use of igbotrade.com and our mobile application.
By using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to
the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you accept
and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and our Privacy
Policy, found here, incorporated herein by reference. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE
WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED
FROM USING THE IGBOTRADE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP AND YOU MUST
DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website or any other associated platforms (which is the mobile application for Android and iOS). No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
USE OF IGBOTRADE PLATFORMS
By using this website or mobile app, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive licence to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such things as: shopping for personal items sold on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases. These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) You are not under the age of 18;
(6) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(7) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
(8) Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of IgboTrade (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
(1) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
(2) Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
(3) Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
(4) Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
(5) Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
(6) Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
(7) Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
(8) Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
(9) Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
(10) Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
(11) Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
(12) Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
(13) Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
(14) Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
(15) Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
(16) Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
(17) Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
(18) Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
(20) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
(21) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms”).
(22) Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
(23) Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
(24) Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS & USER SUBMISSIONS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) You should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) You may not post any false or misleading statements; and
(8) You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, and, assignable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
By completing the registration process, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review IgboTrade and your purchase and c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from IgboTrade. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP
You accept that the information contained in this website is provided “as is, where is”, is intended for information purposes only and that it is subject to change without notice. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information and we believe the information to be reliable when posted, it should not be relied upon and it does not in any way constitute either a representation or a warranty or a guarantee.
Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
ACCESSIBILITY OF WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however we make no representation of that nature and reserves the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by IgboTrade.
IgboTrade has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IgboTrade shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance
You agree that the IgboTrade service, including but not limited to IgboTrade products, garphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the IgoTrade service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by IgboTrade and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the IgboTrade service in compliance with this agreement.
No portion of IgboTrade service, website or mobile app may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, copy, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works based on the IgboTrade service in any manner. You shall not exploit the IgboTrade service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Advertisers and users agree to indemnify IGBOTRADE.com & HOST MOSS IGBOTRADE.com as well as its officers, directors, employees, agents, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Conditions (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. [As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to the Copyright Act Chapter C28 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 (Copyright Act), and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for Copyright Act Chapter C28 takedown-related issues.] We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
(1) Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) Use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) Make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) Use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
(9) Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Site:
(1) The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(3) In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(4) You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application; and
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
(1) Providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or
(2) Allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that;
(1) We may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and
(2) We may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website or Mobile app at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site or Mobile app. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site or Mobile app without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Mobile app.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Nigeria in English and governed by Nigeria law pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004, as amended, replaced or re-enacted.
The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
(1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE,
(3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE,
(5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITEOR MOBILE APPLICATION BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.